Your Mission as Unity Game Engineer!
We are looking for a skilled Unity Game Engineer to join our team.
Etermax has a wide range of games, mainly focussed around the trivia game genre, but also exploring other genres. All of our games are developed using Unity and are distributed for mobile platforms (iOS and Android). In the Berlin studio you will work on new game concepts, on the forefront of technology and game development. Currently we have a mobile and a VR project in development.
We approach game development from a cross-functional perspective: We value and encourage ownership from end to end of the development pipeline.
We value practices and principles such as TDD, Continuous Integration, collective code ownership and pair programming.
We foster continuous delivery, and value lean thinking: MVPs, product first mindset, reducing waste and costs, A/B testing.
- Aid in design and implementation of cross-platform games for Android, iOS using Unity and C#
- Contribute to backend implementations
- Contribute to architectural decisions and deliver high quality code
- Participate in all aspects of an interactive software development process, including design, estimation, build, testing, debugging, maintenance and support in order to produce reusable and reliable code
- 3+ years of experience as a developer with Unity within the game/mobile apps industry
- A will to practice, learn and foster Continuous Integration and Delivery practices
- Ability to share best practices and work in a team
- Willingness to continuously learn, improve and grow on a personal and professional scale
- Practical hands-on experience with TDD and knowledge of coding practices such as SOLID and Clean Code (is a plus)
- Experience with programming for VR (is a plus)
- Experience deploying VR applications in one VR platform (is a plus)
- Experience with Shaders (is a plus)
- Experience programming game backends and using cloud technology (is a plus)
- Experience developing multiplayer systems (is a plus)
Why work with us?
At Etermax Berlin Studio you will be a part of an international team of passionate people. You will have space for personal development and professional growth, and:
- Monthly team events
- 25 paid vacation days
- Christmas through New Years office closuring
- Competitive compensation
- Professional growth opportunities
- Wellness/educational budget
- 3 extra days off for education purposes
- Flat structures and open communication
- Top quality equipment
- Support with relocation and visa
- Flexible working hours
- We care about people and their happiness, which is why we continuously look for new ways to offer benefits aligned with the local needs (e.g. for SODEXO, Urban Sports Club)
Do you know etermax?
etermax has emerged as a model company in cross-platform game development around the globe. Great hits that back us up include: Trivia Crack and Aworded Crack. You would be able to contribute and see the impact of your work: metrics, progress reports and audience data.
We look forward to hearing from you! (All applications should be made in English).