We are etermax, an international technology company founded in Argentina in 2009. We create applications that entertain, connect and add commercial value around the world. We connect people with each other, users with brands and businesses with success through our Gaming, Brand Gamification and AI Labs units. Our goal is to find solutions to the human challenges of the present and the future. We combine technology and creativity, data and experimentation, to break new ground. No one can tell us how, because we are going forward.
Experience your next role:
Product development teams at etermax are responsible for the development of games at different stages of their lifecycle. As a Lead Product Owner you will lead at least one of these teams towards the objectives set within our game product strategy.
The roles includes:
- Define product OKRs in collaboration with product upper management.
- Ensure we have the proper team to execute.
- Break down OKRs into a prioritized execution plan.
- Together with Product Owners, Associate Product Owners and/or Game Designers, define game and feature specifications and requirements.
- Work closely with the team to remove obstacles and make timely decisions.
- Participate in every stage of the design and development process as needed by the teams.
- Work closely with marketing and commercial teams to ensure proper alignment and accomplishment of OKRs.
- Foster etermax’s values and culture in the team.
- Actively participate in building etermax’s product community.
Required skills and knowledge:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner (ideally in the gaming industry)
- Deep analytical thinking, handling of data and making decisions under uncertainty.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fluency in Englisch and Spanish
- We are searching for a results-oriented professional.
- We expect you to foster a very collaborative way of working within the teams.
- We are looking for a team player, with the ability to support and work side by side, if needed, with any practice to meet the team’s goals.
- We need you to actively look for learnings and ways of improving the way the team works and how it can better make progress.
- We want your involvement with thoughtful insights regarding our strategy and how it can be improved.
Why work with us?
- Competitive, top-of-market compensation
- Flat structures and open communication
- Top quality equipment
- Professional growth opportunities supported by a career plan, personalised review processes and an allocated training budget
- Perks such as monthly team events, language classes and health offerings
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- Relocation: If you’re not currently in Germany, let us help you make the jump! We offer relocation benefits and visa assistance for non-EU citizens
Studio where the position is developed: Berlin (Germany)*.
Still, etermax has a global team distributed in 5 countries: Argentina (Buenos Aires and inside the country), Uruguay (Montevideo), Germany (Berlin), Brazil (São Paulo) and Mexico (Mexico City).
Visit our website https://etermax.com/ or contact any of the +460 people who make etermax and find out what #BeAGameChanger is.
*Attention! Due to reasons of public knowledge in relation to COVID-19, all the selection processes - and our daily work - are carried out completely normally remotely