Your mission as an Backend dev!
You will have a chance to develop games as part of a small, international and top performance team. You will work with producers to break down high-level goals into tasks, timelines, and requirements. Using the best development practices (TDD, Continuous Integration, collective code ownership and pair programming), you will participate in technical planning & requirement specification. This includes designing, coding, testing, building the architecture and implementing game logic and interfaces for data services.
We value and practice a lean approach: MVPs, YAGNI, A/B testing, full orientation to business based on metrics and audience data.
- 5+ years of experience in backend development, buidling backend services for mobile products
- Practical hands-on experience with TDD and knowledge of coding practices such as SOLID and Clean Code
- Superior communication and organization skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- A will to practice, learn and foster Continuous Integration and Delivery practices. Ability to share best practices and mentor teammates
- Willingness to continuously learn, improve and grow on a personal and professional scale
- Fluent English
- Valid EU Work Permit (is a plus)
- Experience with containers and orchestration (is a plus)
- Experience with cloud architecture using AWS (is a plus)
- Experience with Unity3D (is a plus)
- Experience programming game backends and scalability (is a plus)
- Experience with Kubernetes (is a plus)
- Experience within the game/mobile apps industry (is a plus)
Why work with us?
At Etermax Berlin Studio you will be a part of an international team of passionate people. You will have space for personal development and professional growth, and:
- Monthly team events
- 25 paid vacation days
- Christmas through New Years office closuring
- Competitive compensation
- Professional growth opportunities
- Wellness/educational budget
- 3 extra days off for education purposes
- Flat structures and open communication
- Top quality equipment
- Support with relocation and visa
- Flexible working hours
- We care about people and their happiness, which is why we continuously look for new ways to offer benefits aligned with the local needs (e.g. for SODEXO, Urban Sports Club)
Do you know etermax?
etermax has emerged as a model company in cross-platform game development around the globe. Great hits that back us up include: Trivia Crack and Aworded Crack. You would be able to contribute and see the impact of your work: metrics, progress reports and audience data.
We look forward to hearing from you! (All applications should be made in English).